Water-resistant suede upper with tongue and collar in stretch fabric for improved comfort. Light PU Tech rand and asymmetric toe cap with broad rubber protection.
Extended Lacing down to the toe taken from the world of climbing, for maximum customisation and a comfortable fit.
GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane for maximum breathability and waterproofing.
Midsole with two densities of EVA, with an ergonomic anti-torsional TPU insert for stability.
Dynamis LB Sole in Vibram® Lite Base Technology reduces 30% of the overall sole weight through a reduction of the sole thickness by 50%, while maintaining Vibram quality in grip, traction and durability.
1. HIGH DENSITY EVA HEEL INSERTfor support
2. MEDIUM DENSITY EVA MIDSOLE Shock-Absorbing, lightness and stability
3. ERGONOMIC TPU SHANK in the medial part, with differentiated thickness grooves for anti-torsional control
4. LITEBASE the rubber base is 40-50% slimmer, so the tread is up to 30% lighter than the traditional tread, in spite of he performance is unchanged in terms of traction
5. VIBRAM® OUTSOLEexclusive design by SCARPA MEGAGRIP rubber compound for high grip on every terrain
6. DESIGN WITH VERTICAL grooves for support
7. DESIGN WITH GROOVES for cushioning
8. OUTSOLE DESIGN Propulsion area braking area Maximum grip area Stability area