The lightest and most insulating technical mountaineering boot of the Mont Blanc line
High altitude and climbing with crampons on mixed terrain
Pro-fiber XT 20 ergonomic insole in Nylon XT + fibreglass with differentiated thicknesses and rigidities with upper EVA coating. Maximum comfort, durability and anti-torsional efficiency.
Perwanger 3mm suede water-repellent + Sock-Fit XT system that wraps the foot like a sock + Cuff made by waterproof and elastic material with EXO-YS TPU structure injected directly to the material. Rubber protection in the front for a greater protection and PU protection at the back for a greater lightness.
The new Speed Lacing fastening system uses small bi-component part in lightweight steel and plastic. The fastening that extends towards the toe is divided into two sections. The lower part with eyelets allows the laces to pass through smoothly and adjust the fit in a single movement. The upper section has a lace lock that divides the fastening tension areas and hooks to progressively wrap the ankle securely.
Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort for a greater warm, comfort and waterproof
Essential AC, designed and studied by SCARPA and developed in collaboration with VIBRAM®, the result is a sole with contained volumes with a precise, light, durable and comfortable fit.
1. ANATOMIC NYLON MIDSOLE for maximum stability, support and anti-torsion control
2. EXTERIOR CONTAINMENT TPU FRAME in differentiated thicknesses for crampon compatibility
3. PU MIDSOLE with differentiated thickness for more shock-absorbing
4. TPU INSERT for protection and crampon compatibility
5. VIBRAM® OUTSOLE with exclusive SCARPA design, MONT rubber compound by Vibram® for durability
6. EXTERNAL SIDE design for higher cushioning
7. INTERNAL SIDE vertical grooves design for support on the heel
8. OUTSOLE DESIGN Propulsion area Breaking area Maximum grip area