The lightest and most insulating technical mountaineering boot of the Mont Blanc line
High altitude and climbing with crampons on mixed terrain
Pro-fiber XT 20 ergonomic insole in Nylon XT + fibreglass with differentiated thicknesses and rigidities with upper EVA coating. Maximum comfort, durability and anti-torsional efficiency.
Perwanger 3mm suede water-repellent + Sock-Fit XT system that wraps the foot like a sock + Cuff made by waterproof and elastic material with EXO-YS TPU structure injected directly to the material. Rubber protection in the front for a greater protection and PU protection at the back for a greater lightness.
New “Speed Lacing” system with plastic and metal small parts. The advanced lacing at the tip is divided in two parts. The lower part with belt loops allows a quick sliding of the lace and the adjustment of the fit volumes in a single movement. The upper part has a lacing-block which divides the tension zones of the lacing and webbing to lock the heel. At the end the hooks for a homogeneous and progressive wrap of the upper part of the ankle. Accurate and comfortable fit without any constrictions.
Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort for a greater warm, comfort and waterproof
Essential AC, designed and studied by SCARPA and developed in collaboration with VIBRAM®, the result is a sole with contained volumes with a precise, light, durable and comfortable fit.
1. ANATOMIC NYLON MIDSOLE for maximum stability, support and anti-torsion control
2. EXTERIOR CONTAINMENT TPU FRAME in differentiated thicknesses for crampon compatibility
3. PU MIDSOLE with differentiated thickness for more shock-absorbing
4. TPU INSERT for protection and crampon compatibility
5. VIBRAM® OUTSOLE with exclusive SCARPA design, MONT rubber compound by Vibram® for durability
6. EXTERNAL SIDE design for higher cushioning
7. INTERNAL SIDE vertical grooves design for support on the heel
8. OUTSOLE DESIGN Propulsion area Breaking area Maximum grip area