Versatile use for rock or ice summer mountaineering
Technical mountaineering, vie ferrate and alpine hiking
Pro-Fiber XT 20 ergonomic insole in Polypropylene +fibreglass with differentiated thicknesses and rigidities with upper EVA coating. Maximum comfort, durability and anti-torsional efficiency.
Perwanger 3mm water-repellent suede upper + water-repellent microfibre inserts. Protective rubber rand for maximum durability.
The new Speed Lacing fastening system uses small bi-component part in lightweight steel and plastic. The fastening that extends towards the toe is divided into two sections. The lower part with eyelets allows the laces to pass through smoothly and adjust the fit in a single movement. The upper section has a lace lock that divides the fastening tension areas and hooks to progressively wrap the ankle securely.
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane for maximum weather protection.
The Pentax XT Sole, in the Vibram® Mont compound, is compatible with semi-automatic crampons.
The Vibram® Mont rubber compound ensures stability and durability.
1. CRAMPONABLE TPU insert with differentiated thickness
2. LOW DENSITY EVA HEEL INSERT for Shock-Absorbing
3. MEDIUM DENSITY PU HEEL for support
4. MEDIUM DENSITY PU INSERT IN THE FOREFOOT with differentiated thickness for maximum Shock-Absorbing and propulsion
5. HIGH DENSITY EVA MEDIAL INSERT for support and anti-torsional control
6. RUBBER PROTECTION toe cup
7. Outsole VIBRAM® with exclusive SCARPA design MONT rubber compound for durability
8. OUTSOLE DESIGN Propulsion area Breaking area Maximum grip area